GMF03x Starter Kit is a development kit which works with the 32-bit GMF03x MCU. It can be used in product prototype development as well as solution and performance evaluation, helping customers shorten the product R&D cycles and time-to-market for new products.
GMF03x Starter Kit includes GMF03x Starter Kit Board and GMF03x SDK Package. The Starter Kit Board interoperates with Arduino™ Nano interfaces and enables easy expansion, supports an on-board debugger (J-Link), and is free from external debuggers or programmers.The SDK package includes drivers , sample codes, and example projects for typical application scenarios.
- Supported chip packages: TSSOP20, LQFP32, and LQFP48
- Three supported development tools
- Keil µVision
- IAR™ EWARM
- 2 LEDs
- Power supply and USB communications LED (D2)
- User-programmable LED (D1)
- Crystal oscillator
- 32.768 kHz LXOSC (GMF03x-SK-QFP48)
- 8 MHz HXOSC
- Expansion board interfaces
- Arduino™ Nano
- Digital I/O pins
- Reset key
- Power supplies
- J-Link USB Vbus
- External power supply
- On-board debugger (J-Link) and virtual COM port
Scan to follow
Open WeChat, click "Discover" at the bottom, and use "Scan" to follow.