The GR851x family is a System-on-Chip (SoC) that integrates a powerful application and security subsystem with NB-IoT cellular communication functionality. It features ultra-low power consumption, high communications reliability, and outstanding application scalability, making it an ideal choice in a vast variety of Internet of Things (IoT) application scenarios including smart meter, asset management, smoke detector and wristband.
Based on ARM® Cortex®-M4F CPU core, GR851x integrates an RF transceiver covering both low band (LB) and high band (HB), packaged with programmable Flash memory, RAM, and multiple peripherals. It is prepared to support 3GPP NB-IoT Rel-15.
System Block Diagram
Rich Protocol Set
- Protocols supported: IPv4, IPv6, IPv4v6, Non-IP, UDP, TCP, CoAP, LwM2M, MQTT-SN, HTTP(s), FTP, TLS, and DTLS
- Cloud clients supported: CMCC/CTC Cloud/CTWing/Alibaba Cloud/Huawei OceanConnect (OC)
- Compatible AT Command
Rich Tool Set
- Easy-to-use software development kit (SDK)
- Easy-to-test/evaluate hardware development kit
- Turn-key reference module design
- Flash tool
- RF calibration and test tool
- CP trace tool
- High-efficiency mass production tool
GR851x is targeted at a wide range of application scenarios, including smart meter, smoke detector, asset management, smart wristband, smart street lamp, bike sharing, scooter sharing, smart parking, pet tracking, livestock management.
GR851x Product Brief
Scan to follow
Open WeChat, click "Discover" at the bottom, and use "Scan" to follow.