GTouchInsight is a software tool used to debug the parameters of the touch sensor controller (TSC) and touch sensor controller library (TSCL) of the GMF03x chip series, helping users quickly develop touch-sensing products to satisfy application requirements.
The tool connects to development board integrated with the GMF03x series chips via J-Link. It performs debugging and optimization on TSC and TSCL parameters by self-defined setting or by importing configuration parameters. Users can constantly adjust relevant parameters through correction and real-time display of the data of each TSC channel as well as the displayed press information of different types of sensors (key, linear, rotary) in order to achieve the expected Touch effects. This tool supports the export of configuration files after debugging and optimization. When combined with the sample engineering meant for the tool, it can achieve the touch effects on the hardware development board which are consistent with those on the GTouchInsight tool. This feature helps customers quickly develop self-defined touch-sensing products.
- Configures/Debugs TSC and TSCL parameters
- Supports calibration and real-time display of all TSC channel data
- Integrates TSCL algorithms and three types of sensors (Key, Linear, Rotary)
- Displays real-time press information of each sensor (press, single tap, double tap, long press and slide)
- Imports/Exports TSC and TSCL configuration parameters
- Displays low power status
- Works in association with TSC and TSCL sample projects in GMF0xx SDK